Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Law of Attraction

This is my personal effort with the law of attraction. 

I first saw the Secret several years ago and was immediately attracted to the ideas presented therein.  But I didn't do anything about it.  Then about a year ago my partner was introduced to The Secret from someone else.  Since then we've tried a few of the visualization techniques, made a vision board, and had limited success with it. 

About 2 months ago, I used the exact wording from the Secret, "I want to receive $25K in unexpected income in the next 30 days." And I did!  Well sort of.  I now am anticipating a check that is going to be almost $25K larger than I expected it to be.  But I'm still waiting to receive the actual money.  And just today I was notified that it is likely to be delayed.  So I know its coming, but I don't know when.  With this in mind I have decided to renew and strengthen my efforts to follow the Law of Attraction. 

In short there have been a lot things going wrong in my life in the past few months and I need to make a change.  I'm willing to admit that I attracted all this to me, but now I need to figure out how to attract new and better things into my life. 

So that is where this blog comes in. 

I intend to use this blog as a daily journal that allows and encourages me to put out to the Universe my intentions. 

So lets start with some good intentions:  I want to receive the money I am expecting by this coming Friday.  I want to receive an additional $100K unexpected income in the next 6 months.  I want to close on the 45 acre piece of land my partner and I found by the end of March.  I want to start construction on our log cabin by the end of June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment