Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 2 of Living the Law

Alright lets get started.  This morning I woke up feeling bad. Physically bad.  I have a sore throat and coughing, congestion, and exhaustion.  And the money didn't arrive yet. 

Now that I've listed out the negatives going on, lets release them.  I choose to let go of my negative emotions and thoughts so that I can move forward. 

The money is going to be deposited to my account tomorrow.  That way I can spend the weekend celebrating our new land, and new financial freedom.  I feel happy about this.  There is a lot to get done once the money arrives and I am looking forward to doing it. 

As for today I am grateful for my loving husband and beautiful children.  My youngest 2, before the bus came were riding their scooters in the driveway.  Watching them play always makes me smile.  The sound of their laughter is joy to me.  My oldest son doesn't have school in the morning this week, since he completed his graduation testing last year.  He is so smart!  And now he is helping me around the house before school.  He has taken care of the animals, cleaned the kitchen, made the beds and vacuumed.  What a hard worker!  It makes me proud to see him work so hard. 

My husband is working at his internship today.  He works at hospice and spends the day easing the passing into death for many people, as well as the loved ones left behind.  He does such noble work and I am so proud to call him my husband.  I love him so much.  He will graduate with his master's degree soon and is destined to do great work in the world. 

The more I work at this and try to live the law of attraction, the more I understand the importance of gratitude.  It is too easy to get sucked up into the drama of all that goes wrong in life, whether mine or other people's.  But I know that I need to stop and be grateful for the things I do have.  And this morning I am so full of gratitude it has brought me to tears.  I couldn't be any happier about this. 

I love the life I have created and am creating with my family.  The farm and log cabin are on their way to us and I am grateful that I will be able to enjoy this life.  I look forward to the peace and solitude that awaits me on the farm.  I relish it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment