Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ideal Dayt

I got to lay in bed for a few minutes picturing my ideal day.

It begins (and ends) in bed, in my king size adjustable tempurpedic bed. I wake feeling rested from a sound sleep to the sounds of a Zen alarm clock. I walk from the master suite to the custom kitchen of our custom built rustic cedar log cabin. I make some coffee and head back to the bathroom where I shower in the hand-tiled mosaic shower. Then I get dressed for work (jeans, T-shirt, boots), grab my iPad, iPhone, and bag and head out to the garage to get into my F250 with off-road suspension, and tool boxes full of medical supplies. I turn on the satellite radio, punch in the first address to the GPS and start off on a day of treating farm animals.

Lunch is with Donny at a cute little cafe near his hospice. Then back to the animals.

In the evening, I come home to have dinner with my family, steaks on the grill. After dinner, and the boys are done their homework, I sit down at the computer and review the invoices for the day, using the electronic scanner to deposit checks and securing the cash until I can get to the bank.

After some TV (and Facebook of course), I get to climb back into that bed and drift off to sleep naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment